I put down my last cat; after 15 wonderful years together, several years ago and have not been able to bring myself to get another.
My friends believed I need another cat, so strongly that they took a change and delivered these two little girls to me on my BD. I was somewhat reluctant to take both of them; but what can you say to someone who offers you such sweet gifts?
I didn't need to worry, they have adjusted beautifully and are, as you can see, adorable!
I am an amateur photographer/editor (Photoshop Elements) and these two will provide great subjects many years to come.
I am an RN, in SD; semi retired from 15 years in the ICU and 10 years in Emergency Medicine.
I love Indi films, theater, playing my recorder in Balboa Park, photography, taking care of my friends, and enjoying "the good life" that I have; with good health, good friends and my two little sweeties (-:
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter