Hi,I'm Tee.I'm a proud owner of Sasha a 4 year old long haired rotti. Sasha just turned four in December and already has had knee surgery(cruciate repair) and would need the other eventually.It's tough having such a wonderful pet but can't walk her more than 20min. per walk and we both love to walk . I've had questions in the past concerning Sasha and reading the chats on the dog forums really helped me. I'm sure there are going to be more questions later and more concerns I'll have for my "Sashabear",and I would greatly appreciate you guys help with any information.
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter