I am female; age 54; and live as lively as I can! I love to read, and music. My pet is a male cat...his name is Jai. Jai was given to me, and I've had him since he was a kitten (11 months). I have no idea what his breed is, but he is good company, and very laid back. I'm thankful to have him as I don't have a lot of company (my preference). I have two adult children; six grandchildren; six great-grandchildren, and one on the way. That's quite enough personalities to deal with, from day to day!:-)
Also, I have a special affinity for the feline species. My home has wall to wall portrayals of all kinds of cats, large and small. Sometimes I think that I have an actual connection to the feline species, ie: behavior, demeanor, intelligence, etc.
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter