Well, I have 4 dogs. I currently live in the country, but am moving back to the burbs...(my dogs will be happy anywhere as long as we all stay together as a family). I am married with kids. My husband is my best friend. We've been married 18 years...so far so good, (lmao!). My dogs are highly trained. I keep them this way not only to exercise their brains and keep harmony in the home, but because it reminds them each and every day who alpha is. When you have multiple dogs it's important to keep the pecking order as I choose for it to be and not what my GSD chooses..lol! Also, it's so bonding and I do want them to enjoy life. I love them after all!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter