I love pets and my main interest is the welfare of all pets. I am especially concerned about puppy mills, which are so inhumane. I fail to see how they could possibly be legal. I know there are certain guidelines the puppy mill owners are suppose to abide by, but this rarely happens. I think they should be outlawed, period! I doubt that it is ever going to be a reality, but I want to do all I can to stop this awful treatment of dogs. What a terrible plight to be caged for your entire life. They deserve so much better.
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter