Duncan is a 6yr old male yorkie. He love to chase squirrels, bunnies, and cats. He plays softball (really) and will chase a ball for hours!!! He understands sentences and is so in tune with my emotions and desires that it freaks me out sometimes. I have never had a connection with an animal like this before. I got him as a pup a few months after my dad passed away and everyone thinks he is my father reincarnated come back to protect me and love me. I have to say I cant totally dismiss it.
Sadly this week he has be diagnosed with a fatal brain disease and I think my heart has split in two. I have cried until there are no more tears. My goal now is to make the rest of his time with us as great as possible. Pray for my "little man".
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter