Hi! I have two four legged children, a grey tabby cat named Baby b and a five month old American Eskimo dog named CZR. CZR is our second Eskie. CZR and Baby b are partners in crime! When my husband and I leave the house, it is not unusual to see Baby b swinging from the drapes when you look into the windows from the road. Actually, they play hard but don't destroy any thing. (well, almost!) CZR likes to hide under area rugs. He thinks no one can see the huge lump on the floor! They are so comical and affectionate!
Thanks for listening!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter