Hi! I have two four legged children, a grey tabby cat named Baby b and a five month old American Eskimo dog named CZR. CZR is our second Eskie. CZR and Baby b are partners in crime! When my husband and I leave the house, it is not unusual to see Baby b swinging from the drapes when you look into the windows from the road. Actually, they play hard but don't destroy any thing. (well, almost!) CZR likes to hide under area rugs. He thinks no one can see the huge lump on the floor! They are so comical and affectionate!
Thanks for listening!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter