I'm Julie, I'm 26 years old, living in Houston, TX, and I'm the proud owner of Darla, the most beautful deaf albino australian shepherd you'll ever see :) I'm a little biased, but as you can see by her picture, I have a right to be! She's almost a year and a half old, and I've had her since she was about 6 weeks, from the Humane Society. When I got her, she'd already been returned to the shelter 3 times, by 3 different families. That broke my heart, terribly. At 6 weeks old, I wonder if she was ever even weened properly. But now, she's an absolute joy to have around. She's so smart, so loving, and so loyal! She's my world :)
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter