I live in New York with my pet Cockatiel Chirpy. I work as a Cashier for a Dollar Tree Store My hobbies are reading, listening to music, going on the computer, watching t.v., talking on the phone, going to Church, and my Cockatiel. I obtained Chirpy over a year ago from a friend. Chirpy is 6 or 7 yrs old and was not tamed in her previous home so she does not like to be handled. I take her out of the cage everyday for a few hours. She hangs with me on her playgym or she will go on the floor and play with my foot. She sometimes she stands on my leg. She also eats her treats from my hand. Chirpy likes to play with bells and paper towels tied to her toys. She also has a favorite spot in the bird room where she likes to hang out.
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter