rabbit behaviour

Home Community Rabbits rabbit behaviour

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mara 21 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mandy

Hi this is my first attempt at post so heres hoping i’m doing it right. I have 5 pet rabbits and one of my females has began to act in an aggressive manner which is totally out of character for her. She had babies just before xmas, five, but four died, after she was her normal affectionate self but recently she has become quite aggressive, does anyone know what may be wrong with her?? :-

Mara

[color=Red][/color]Hello!I have a male rabbit who is getting lonely.I can’t get a female cus he will mate with it 🙂 So should I get a neutetered female or male?Will the done male fight with him cus he isn’t done himself?

mandy

I have three male rabbits, as well as the female, two have been neutured, the other is too young yet, but still they can be quite aggressive towards other rabbits, I have been told that although having them done does eliminate some of the aggression but not totally, some rabbits of the same sex may never get along, I think its ok to have a neutered male with an unspayed female, but you need to introduce with caution.

BunnyBaby13

[color=Pink][/color] I have had lots of rabbits before I would suggest that you see your local vet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.