Rabbit names??

Home Community Rabbits Rabbit names??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tishtash 20 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ILuvRabbits1

[color=Purple][font=Verdana]Hello! I’m new here, so i’ll introduce myself. I LOVE rabbits, i have two of my own, Skittels, my little girl, she is a Mini Rex. i also have a male New Zealand. his name is Gracie. yes i no, that is a girl’s name, but when i got him, i thought he was a girl but then he started to spray, which is why i now know that he is a male….lol. At the end of June, i’m getting a Double Hutch with two bunnies. i pretty sure that i’m going to get Dwafts. My birthday is in June, so i’m asking for just money from my relatives, so i can buy a double hutch and two bunnies……..anyways. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions for names. I’m going to get a buck and a doe, so i’d like to have a couple of boy names and a couple of girl names. U can tell me on here, or just email me at Manda_susxcent921@Yahoo.com. Thanks sooo much….c ~Ya ~ILuvRabbits1~ 😀 p.s i was thinking of: Boy names~ Peanut, Jasper, Cosmo Girl names~ Cleo, Buttercup, Clover, Cornflower, Flopsy, Lilly, Mopsy, Cloey [/font][/color]

tishtash

im not sure on names for bunnies but i expect you’ll have one and maybe change it as soon as you see them, the look and personality of a animal makes a name, if you go the the small animals page icon’ed above i think that they have a list of names to call your new pets maybe have a peek in there……… good luck

ILuvRabbits1

Thanks a lot, thats wat my friend said ‘just wait until u see the rabbits, a name will come to you once u find out their personality’……….thanks :D……..c~ya

Boy names: Nemo, Duo, Ticker, Bugsy, Van (Prenounced:vahn) Girl Names: Chihiro, Cloud, Snowflake, stuff like that.. i usually am better at names when i see the bun…. base the name on their personality… somtimes somthing japanese is really nice ( watch Anime for them) somthing will stick eventually.. it took me a day and a night to figure out my buns name…. ( posted in the pet gallery under rabbits on page 4. under Alicia, massachusetts.. Alright? GOOD LUCK give your bunnies plenty of love! – LOVES!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.