How big should my husky/lab get?

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds How big should my husky/lab get?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Debbie

We have a female Husky/Lab mix that is 6 months old and is only about the size of a small beagle. Any ideas, does anyone know if she will grow any more. She isn’t even as big as my other dog that is a beagle/shepard mix. It doesn’t matter but we were expecting a much bigger dog. She looks like someone put a husky in the dryer and shrunk her. She is really cute with her one blue eye but was just wondering if anyone had ever had a
    husky/lab mix that was this small?

Susan

I have a Siberian Husky and she’s about knee high but she’s full blooded husky…..I have a part Lab and she’s a little smaller…..your Husky/Lab does sound a little small but you never really know until they get older…..are you sure its Husky/Lab only?….could other dogs be daddy in addtion to the Lab?…..Below is a website that tells you all about Huskies maybe it will help…Also a picture of my Panda girl……..Good Luck with your puppy….Suebee

Danny
    Participant

If Husky/lab is what she truly is, she should be pushing at least 70 lbs by now but no less then say 60 lbs. Sounds like theres another breed (smaller dog) mixed in there? None-the-less bet she’ll be a good watch dog though…

Danny
    Participant

My last post I was thinking "Alaskan" however if your dog is Siberian then remove maybe fifteen pounds to each of my weight gestaments?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.