How Many Animals Do You Own?

Home Community People & Their Pets How Many Animals Do You Own?

This topic contains 199 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Loree 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Maggie

I currently share my home with 16 animals.
    I have an American eskimo, two male fancy rats, 5 eastern garter snakes (I used to breed this especies), a pair of ball pythons, a pair of Sudan plated lizards, a pair of savannah monitors, and two male blue and yellow spotted Ameiva.

Diane

We have nine cats, a dog and a rabbit. All Rescues, all spayed and neutered, and well cared for. I am always looking for other people who have a lot of animals to exchange ideas and to discuss the societal
    pressure to own only one or two animals.
    Thank you for posting this and I hope to meet other "crazy pet owners" Diane

Donna

We have 8 dogs, 3 doxies, 2 blue heeler, deaf boxer, and a old poodle. 7 cats, 2 degus, and 2 tanks full of fish. I am trying to find out about degus’s, does anyone know about them?
    Thanks

Brielle

1 dwarf hamster named Bandit (male)
    1 Black lab mix named Lucky (male)
    2 shitzu named Onyx and Daisy (females)
    1 cockatiel named O.P. (short for optamis prime)(male)
    1 Beta Fish named King (male)
    1 Beagle named Crystal (female)

Priscilla

Animal hoarder, No…Animal lover, yes definitely. We have 7 cats(all rescues or strays), 4 aquatic turtles, 1 iguana, 2 hamsters, 2 bunnies, and 4 pitbulls. I’m a responsible pet owner, i have had my dogs and cats spayed and neutered and when any of our animals are in need vet care i make sure to get them taken care of. I have 2 daughters and they love having all our animals. My 9 yr old wants to be a marine biologist and my 7 yr old wants to be a veterinarian when they grow up. We may have alot of animals but they are part of our family and we love and care for them.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Antonia

Hi I have 4 Guinea pigs, Maud, Gertie, Norah and Evie.
    I also have an English Spot Rabbit called Poppy, and a new Californian Giant Called Tulip.
    If you count Children as animals, I also have 3 of those too
    Isobella 7
    Francis 3
    Amelia 1
    xxx

cindy

We have three beautiful American Eskimos Casper our old boy is 15years young still acts like a puppy at times Snowy Angel age 8 but will be 9 on May 18 and one of their pups Sakura age 6 who keeps me on my toes my human kids are all grown and on their own but there is no such thing a "empty nest" around our place

Darylann

Right now I have one pony, two large miniature horses, one old dog, two cats – a persian and a shorthair, six rabbits, and hoping to add one more rabbit to the crew. I love them all.

Roxanne

I have 6 chihuhuas,3 short haired and 3 long, (my lap babys)…….Mini,Lacy, Bj, Lovey, Milky and Sweet P.
    One older Chorkie- Tazzy, 1 Mastiff mom Betha and 2 six month old 85lb Mastiff puppys Dyna and Sophie,
    One really old part Lab stray -Lucy and one old totally out numbered stray cat-Babycakes.
    By the way I do live in the country on acrage with cows for neighbors.
    I would LOVE some miniature goats and some chickens but am afraid coyotes would kill them but they are SOOO cute!

Amanda

Hello! I have 2 horses Sarra & Shiloh, 2 dogs GSD mix Diasy & Lhasa Apso Zoey, 1 cat Smokey, (fish tanks) 2 fiddler crabs & 1 cory cat, 6 mollies.

Kiersten

I have 2 dogs (Ruger and Pheonix) 4 cats ( toby may nachos and Julieanna) 3 snakes (Sneeky slinky and spinky) 2 bird (choochoo and Willy) and 4 horses ( cash Hershey Mocha and Freckles)

stacy

Hello I have 2 cats queen Sheba and Queen tut,2 dogs Coda female rat terier and Nico male jack russel terier, 2 bunnys romeo and juiate, 2 furetts hershie and kitkat and 2 parakeets jack and jill, plus 5 kids that at times i think they are animals.

Jack

Apparently we don’t own too many pets after all?just one dog?Katya, a rescued Alaskan Husky?and three cats, all domestic shorthairs?Amber and Samantha, who are littermates, and Pixel, a stray kitten who wandered in from the rain one night and promptly made himself at home. Four animals, four humans; seems like a good ratio to me. I still feel like I’m leading the circus parade when I take the dog for a walk with two or three cats trotting along behind…
    – – – – – – – –
    Jack
    http://www.purelydogbeds.com

Katherine

I have one HUGE dog named Isabel, three wonderful cats named Joey, Gracie and Lilly and two granddogs named Forrest and Lila.

mike

Had 5 pets.
    One got adopted last week–[yayyy]
    4 left. 2 that still need to be adopted.
    2 dogs and 2 cats.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.