Brighten Farms

Home Community Small Pets Brighten Farms

This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Rebecca

What’s she behaving like at work right now? Does she complain about any of this? Is she still breeding animals? Is she in an apt.? What’s her situation??

Bob

Well, she doesn’t say much about it at work except that she never has any money. She doesn’t breed anymore animals, thank god!! She is moving to a different apartment in Crawfordsville, Indiana but I will have to get you that information the more I find out about it. And she also changed her name to Melonie Brown. I am sure she is doing this because of trying to get out of paying all of these people back and the attorney general office not finding her. But they will!!!!! Has anybody got their money back yet?

Rebecca

Not me! Not yet, but the attny. general’s office said they were sending it to their collections dept.
    Keep us posted–it has helped so much! 🙂

Bob

I looked her name up as Melonie Buchanan and there is a suit filed against her from like 4 people which I am assuming they are from the animals. So look her name up and on the first page scroll down and you will see consent judgement for her. So maybe you can get information from that. It has the attorney generals name.

Kathie

Melonie is a mean, cruel CROOK! Haven`t rec`d any $ back either!

Rebecca

She is both of those things-and more. Keep us up to date on any more changes in name, address, or phone. The IN state attny. general’s office was very grateful for up to date info on Melonie Buchanan. It increases our chances of receiving our money back, too.

Bob

Like I said before, she changed her name to melonie Brown and her cell number is the same. I found out that she moved to Shady Knoll apartments in Crawfordsville, Indiana. The address to the office of that place is 200 Knoll Circle, Crawfordsville, In,47933 and the office number is 765-364-0125. I still don’t know her exact apt address. She still works at the same place with me.

Bob

So has anyone received any of their money back from the collections dept. I was just curious.

Bob

I found out her address it is 300 Knoll Court, Apt. G, Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933. Has anybody got any money back? She is such a scam. Somebody do something to her!!

Kathie

I got the same notice in May from the Attorney General’s office. Judgement and injunction in the amount of $2,520.00 (all monies), which includes the money she owes me. I am curious though, I am in Virginia so my hands are kind of tied, but you guys that live there? Can you not go to the couthouse there and get a judgement and then garnish her wages??? That’s the way it works here. I know that it varies state to state, but if that’s one of your options, I would sure take it – you know where she works, etc. Keep me posted!!
    KitKat1

james

Hi there!
    Wow I was so glad to find out that I was better off not having ordered from this fraud! I was considering a squirrel in 05′ and she never returned any of my emails! I was simply asking care questions and how to order. whew! I was dissappointed to see this thread end with no updates since September!! WHAT HAPPENED??? You guys are much kinder than me, I mean if you know where she is perhaps you should go get your money! 🙂
    Best Wishes!

Kathie

Absolutely no new news! I live in a different state than Melanie so I can’t just pop up & ask for all my $ back! I was hoping the atty gen would do their job! they said they would & WE were the ones that provided her new work #, etc!
    Kitkat1

Kathie

did you ever get any $ back? I didn’t! Atty Gen is SLACK!
    Kitkat1

james

Luckily I never sent any money! At the time I was just trying to get questions answered about caring for exotic pets. I found it extremely odd that she didn’t respond. I live in Illinois. I’m glad that this website exists. I happened upon this thread when I was doing a search for ratkateers rodentry. Sorry you were unable to recover your money! If she has stolen thousands of dollars, she should be in jail for that alone! That’s not even counting fraud, mail fraud, intent to commit fraud, etc. Shame on Indiana’s atty general!

Kathie

that other company was Melanie as well! She has had many buisness names!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.