HI

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  canadian_girl 20 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Laura

Hi. Well my name’s Laura, I’m 17 and I live in England. I am a contributer here on PetProspects and horses are my life. If you ahve any questions I will be happy to answer them. I’m trying to get a mini galelry here, so if you have any special pictures you want to post – heres the place.

HI! My name is Rebecca. I live in Edmonton, Canada. I love horses and I lease a horse named Gwen. She is 1/2 Holsteiner, 1/4 Arab and 1/4 Thoroughbred. I’m new here, so I just wanted to say hi! 😀

hi. im 12 and i live in scotland. i love all animals except cats flies and birds of the crow family. i have a borzoi called Tsara and my fave pony i a skewbald Gypsy Vanner called Hobo. i have been riding for a few years and i can gallop, canter without stirrups or reins and jump 8th hole on the wings. my favourite things to do on a pony are doing courses of jumps an having nice long gallops.

by the way, my name is Megan.

Cowgrlup102

Hey, my name i kelsey and raise shetland ponies…i love it, but i have a question for you….my show pony is having a really dry mane ans tail..its frizzy and dry…i put mane and tail in it now for 2 weeks…but its not helping much…do you have any suggestions for helping me??? i need it fixed…and fast…thankyou…

Awwwww, Shetland Ponies!!!!!! How adorable!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.