Im Here!

Home Community Horses & Riding Im Here!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 20 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Yeah, I started school too. Woohoo Freshmen…… okay, so it wasn’t so energetic, but it’s not like I like school anyway, I mean,…. you have to…. choke…. gag…………………. LEARN!!!!!!!!!! So awful!!! Unless it’s about horse. Then I’m ready to learn anything and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

PoloxChick

😮 Sweets! woohoo Im back. I’ve been starting school, and adjusting to my new schedule. SENIORS!!! c/o ’04 Ok yeah im still gettin used to things but whats up with all y’all? laters, Tia

PoloxChick

Man i didnt like freshman year at all. yeah i know…………..ugh, learning. i dont so "learning". well excepts for equine and animal science. But i get off at 1:30 so yeah its all good. except fpr algebra 2. Sweeta how are you doing?! you didnt tell me how it was goin’. laters, Tia

I’m sooooooooooo happy 4 u. Will u still be able to ride Starbucks, though? I wish you the best of luck in gettin a horse!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!! Polo, You’re only takin Algebra 2? I’m already in Advanced Geometry!!!…………. I math though, isn’t that wierd?

PoloxChick

Algebra 2 is after geometry, here after algebra 2 its pre calculus. Its a different order here. Where are y’all from?

Yeah, its the same order here. But wha grade are you in? Maybe I heard wrong, but I thought you were a senior, or maybe junior. I’m already in Advanced Geometry( here they have Geometry and advanced geometry) and I’m only a frshmen. That means I’ll be in Algebra 2 as a softmore.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.