Update: puppies born, website re-done

Home Community Dogs Update: puppies born, website re-done

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kurt 17 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Christie

Hi everybody..sorry I’ve been missing for a little while, but I kinda got a little busy. Jasmine had 11 puppies on April 10th and all but one is doing well. I have new pics posted on the site and some of the pages have been updates. I have added some music and new photos and I have also re-done the small adoption application. I need to go premium to get more stuff so tht will be coming in the next month. For everyone that has been helping, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I hope the site is a little better, sdo please feel free to check it out and let me know if there is anyting that didn’t work or show up.. Thanks again for everything, I don’t know what I would have done without all the help I found here on PPP!!

Kurt

Site looks good and adoption form better also..Be nice when get all done.

Christie

I have to pay a fee to get more space, but house payment, puppie supplies and house bills come first. I think that’s pretty good for getting basic info and references. Also when you check did the music work?

Kurt

The music did work yes.Took a bit but then starts up..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.