random horse talk

Home Community Horses & Riding random horse talk

This topic contains 950 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Max 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 951 total)
  • Author

where did you go? ??? i’m lonely again! :'( oh well never mind

HELLO! ;D FINALLY SOMEBODY HERE! ummmm…….

MISTY

POR GYPSY!! :'( i’m sure lots of horse lovers would love to chat with you. just be patient.

i’m lonely :'(

take your time. no hurry

this forum is going a bit slowly so if anybody has anything to say, anything at all, say it here!

Well, don’t forget me silly! lol. I would just like to say anyone hear of a website called Horseland? I lubs it and I play on it everyday! The URL is http://www.horseland.com my account numbers are 752587 and 909984. 😛

Hey gypsy, how old are u? Your actually Megan, right? I LOOOOOOVE horses, so I’d love to talk bout anything, but I don’t have a lot of time now and I’m not very good at starting subjects. Be back tommorow though. 😉

HELLO EQUINEDREAMER! i am 12. how about you? yes my name is megan. or Piggywinkle as people at school call me :'( what is your real name?

Hey, I’m 13(turning 14 in August) and my name is Chelsea. It’s pronounced Chel-see. How long have you been riding and what can you do?

Only seen it on tv :). It was on ‘Animal Planet’ on ‘That’s My Baby.’ Never seen it in real life…..have you?

WOW!!! :oThat’s sooo cool!!! 8) 😀 Your lucky.

P.S. Try cutting up carrots into litle pieces and adding them to his food. 🙂

I AM SOOOOO GLAD YOU ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D There is this horse at the farm who wasn’t feeling too well cause he was lame and he didn’t want to eat. All you have to do is add something like a jello mold or anything kinda sugary to his diet as long as his stomach isn’t too sensitive. If his stomach is sensitive, crush up some horse treats into into as small pieces as possible( preferably powder like though) Put enough treats in so that he can taste it in his feed. If this doesn’t work try adding molasses or smething kinda sweet and sticky to enhance his feed. I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY SOOOOOOON!!!!

WOWWW…….. I only have……..ummmm………..I don’t know if oyu really want to know but…………….1 champion, 1 reserved champion, 3 blues(1st), 6 reds(2nd), 4 yellows(3rd), 11 whites(4th), 7 pinks(5th), and 4 greens(6th).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 951 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.