Melissa Says: I am new,Introduce Yourselves!

Home Community Horses & Riding Melissa Says: I am new,Introduce Yourselves!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Metamorphosis 20 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Yah thats cool!And yah,Hess sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!And yah,But I dont mean to be rude but did you guys ever kiss like for a reeeeeellllllyyyy long time?I gotta tell you,Me and Dail Kissed for 7 minutes one time alone in the dark!:DLol!

Well yah Nina,Heres A little Bit about moi!Lol!!!Okay anyways Um,I am 14(B-day was last week!),I have blonde hair Kinda starting to get brunette,I have green eyes and I love horses too,his name WAS light clevie when she was born but I decided to rename her cuz its WAYYYYYY too "babyish" anyways so yah,thats me. Well I have a similar situation as yours with Mark but mine has not gone THAT far,My family is GREAT,I have a boy-friend and his name is hottie…..Just kidding!!!!His real name is Dail,I know hes a hottie and all but his name,is SOOOOO wired!!!I know this is long,he has short brown hair,hes hot hot hot!!!!*breaths* so yah,thats him(HOT!)and one last thing to ask you,Did I mention he is hot? PS- When You see this please stay online and keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI,As you can see I am VERY NEW so please tell me about yourselves!I dont know most of you but Please tell me like,Your A/S/L,and other things,what horses you guys have and ect,you know and I want you guys to know about me!!! I am Melissa Duff I have a Calf Named Light I love Horses I live in Edmonton I live on a farm where its nice and cozy I have two best freinds named Jadie And Kate I love Pizza (Double Cheese And Hawaian) And Lots More!!! Tell Me about you!

Oh gosh!Thats sooooo cool and I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!were doing the monthly theme thing again and the theme is about terry fux…ACTUALLY fox he is sooooo popular in our country right?

:(Well,yah,sometimes,Dail and I always have rpoblems but hes still hot.Okay so be more serious Melissa!Okay,Um,yah we do have problems but we usually fix them,We fought one time and he kissed my best friend in front of my face!He was angry the way I kissed his best friend because we just wanted to try kissing together that time but then he saw,oh well,anyways where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? PS- Keep writing,dont go I am sooo bored!

I fell so left out!!!! Anyway, I’ll tell you about me. I am 14, have brown hair, bluish eyes, and am about 5 feet 7-8 inches. I’m really not into guys ::)(don’t woory, I’m straight ;)), just horses ;D ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost got a horse named Kyzer, but I don’t have a horse. I work at a farm 2-3 days a week, where I clean stalls feed horses, etc. in the evenings. I ride between 5 and 7 days a week. Did I mention that I am OBSESSED with horses!!! I mean I am seriously obsessed. That is all I think about. I don’t have a boyfriend cause I think they would take up mtoo much of my horse time( which is 24 hours a day!!!!!)

Yeah, basically the same for me. Horse Obsessive, work at a barn 2 days a week, ride English, and ride 5 or 6 days a week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.