Since I know no one here…introduce yourselves!

Home Community People & Their Pets Since I know no one here…introduce yourselves!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  talking2animals 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I went with a friend to see the Lippizaner Stallions of the Spanish Riding School of Vienna once. of course it wasn’t actually in Vienna, it was in Glasgow, but it was really good! the airs above the ground was the best bit. they had Levades, ridden Capriolles, alsorts!

Wow, it sounds like it was lots of fun.

Yeah, it was great! I have a video aswell (it has a friesian) but it isn’t the same. do you prefer lippizzaners or andalusians?

I would probably say Andalusians. I don’t know, there is just something about Lippizanners that just isn’t as appealing as Andalusians.

hey im sam(girl) i dont know anybody,u guys seem nice and i would love to talk bout horses with u guys,Do u guys like appolossa’s. at my stables we have a 12 year old brood mare name doll and she had a foal witch is now 1 year old and 1 month and a few days. he registered name is strawdolls windchill but we just call him punk cause he is a little punk at heart. I wait til we break him in about a year.I work with his mother all the time(doll).She is the sweetest mose easy tempered horse that i have ever met. i ride her as much as possible even though it is winter. i hope u guys will be my friends ๐Ÿ˜€ maybe i can get some more info on horses i am expecting to buy a horse soon i just don’t know when. later samantha(sam 4 short)

Hi! You can find out about me at "I am a newbie….." subject that you started. So, are those horses the only ones you own? Do you board horses at your stable? I like appys. I absolutely LOVE QHs though. I think that they are the best horses ever!!!

hey thanks i do need so horse crazy friends.I dont own the horses i just work wit them.i love them soooo much i hope i can by her soon though. later sam

Yeah, thats pretty much the same thing I do. So, how often do you ride? What do you like to do? (sorry if I have already asked this before, I have short term memory! ;))

i ride everyday of course. u r so nice how old r u? anyways y isnt anyone else talkin now is it cause i am ???.Just cause cause im new doesnt mean anything i think! :'( but i still think ALL u guys r nice even thou u wont talk to me! :'( ๐Ÿ™‚ whatever it was worth a try! :Dso where do u live? i wish u lived by me u sound so nice everyone does! ;D anyways keep writing and anyone else to i would love to find out about everyones horses! ttyl sam

I am 14. Where do you live? I live in Virginia. Do you ride English or Western? I wish I could ride everyday, but my parents don’t like to take me to the farm everday. (Even though we only live about 10 mins away from it!!) I guess its just because there is 4 kids in my family, so my mom has a lot to take care of. How much can you do in the saddle? I can walk, trot, canter, and gallop. I can do all of those with no stirrups, no reins, both,or bareback. I can also jump up to 3′. Though I haven’t jumped that high in a while because the horse I ride is getting older. I am very sad.. You want to know why? Okay, I’ll tell you. The horses I usually ride (used-to-be lesson horses) Sammy and Kyzer, are leaving to go to this farm about 45 mins away from me!! Its awful! Now I won’t really have any horses to ride. That I can do much of anything on anyway. It really sucks!! I was gonna get a horse when they left, but my stepdad decided to get new kitchen cabinets this year instead! >:(

Rebellion28

hi, im amber, im 11 and i love horses i have a Apenndix Qh 2 yr old , and a 8 yr old arabxqh. i can walk , trot, canter , gallop, jump, trail ride, do all these bareback. my 8 yr old is black and name is Madien of the night (night 4 short), and my 2 yr old is a bay named Great Heart (Mr. H for short). i have a 2yr old mix breed dog. Bye, Amber

Chitogracie

๐Ÿ˜€ Hi! I’m a newbie too! I just joined this morning. My user name (Chitogracie) is a combination of my three pets’ names: Chiquito, a 6-year-old male Chihuahua I adopted from a shelter 16 months ago, Tommy, a 10-year-old male gray-and-white cat I adopted from a shelter on 7/2/04, and Gracie, an 8-year-old female classic tabby with blue eyes I adopted along with Tommy. I live in Joshua Tree, California, in the high desert, on two fenced acres, about 12 miles from Joshua Tree National Park.

kat4

I dont know any1 but if any any1 out there has had experience with pregnant german shepherds could they contact me I am not sure what I need to be careful with and so on ๐Ÿ˜› please can any1 help

Veronica

Hi! Im new here too! My name is Veronica. I love all animals~!~ But the best are Horses( i dont have one but i ride once a week), Hamsters ( i did have 2 a while ago and now i am bugging my mom on bended knees for another one) ;D But the best animals are german Shepherds! I have one. Her name is tess and she is 3. I love her with all my heart and she is spoiled rotten!!! 8) :-* my mom doesnt like her because she sheds too much. I buy everything for her with my own $ money $ that i earn by: Babysitting, dog walking, and Small pet sitting (it costs alot to keep a dog that big when you are only 12 years old!!!) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D 8) :-*

Daniellle

hey im Danielle and i’m 14 and i have 2 dogs a cat 3 rabbits and a fish nice to talk to every1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.