Gratitude corner

Home Community People & Their Pets Gratitude corner

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  larm 20 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yohan

we all love our pets. they make us smile and they know how to give us affection. pets have the gift of giving unconditional love. we treat them as our dear friends because of the warmth they eagerly give. this page is dedicated to our loving pets. take some time and think of 5 things you would like to thank your pet/s for. you may even thank pets who have passed away. let me start and thank my pets … i’d like to thank spotty and bunny even though they are already in dog heaven. 1. thank you spotty for the wonderful puppies. they have truly brightened a lot of hearts. 2. thank you bunny for waging your tail whenever i went home. seeing your eager face was already a welcome by itself. 3. thank you miko for making me smile when i was at my lowest moment. you made me a better person. 4. thank you bruno for keeping me in shape. i enjoy our morning jogs together. 5. thank you miko for being strong. you have fought your illness and i’m very proud of you. your triumph is also mine.

larm

:)What a lovely idea Yohan. They do make such a difference to our lives. This is my gratitude and thanks to:- CINDY: Thank you for making my daughters childhood so special and for teaching her a natural love of dogs for the rest of her life. BESS AND POPPY: Many thanks for being there when my husband was in hospital. I was able to sleep peacefully knowing you were there to protect me. RUSTY: Thank you for many happy memories and for being so brave when you were ill.Also thank you for being so gentle when my grandchildren were playing with you. BEN: Well Ben as you know you are still very special and a wonderful companion for the last 14 years. ?

yohan

hi larm. 😀 i’m glad you like my idea. it’s really nice to pause for a while and thank our dear pets who have made our lives more colorful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.