Best Breed

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds Best Breed

This topic contains 735 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Max 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 736 total)
  • Author

cruiser

with out a doubt the best breedis the golden retriever. You couldn’nt find a more loving and loyal friend ;D

Moelissa

😀 I think the lab is the best dog to have. They are smart, loving, loyal, and beautiful. I could go on and on. I also have a yorky and I would tell anyone who is thinking about getting one, think twice!

nanews28

::) I have a chihuahua and a mini dashund and i love them both. They are two weeks apart and get along great. My chi is loyal to both my husband and I. So i would have to say small breeds are the best breed if you have a small place to live and if you have room for the larger dogs then heck why not love them all. 😀

Gemlady9876

::) Hi animal lovers, I guess I would have to say my yellow lab was great, my shihtzu was also great and now my maltese pup also has personality plus and he is so smart. He was only 15 weeks when I got him and only had 1 accident in his crate. A really lovable breed indeed. He is Italian though and I am mostly polish with some scotch irish so I guess I should of gD scotty? ;D All animals great and small- the good lord loves them all! Have a doggone good day :-*

Boxermom1

BOXERS RULE. I LOVE ALL TYPES OF BREEDS BUT THE BOXER IS INTELLIGENT, ENERGETIC, PLAYFUL, LOYAL, AND FAMILY ORIENTED.

Boxermom1

[quote author=Admin link=board=25;threadid=358;start=7#msg1270 date=1046286360] Boxers are definitely the best breed – such loyalty, protection and playful. They are also very intelligent and easy to train, great with kids – what more could you want than a cute Boxer? [/quote] Right on! 😉

sonny

i have a border collie and i absolutely adore her. i’ve know her since she was a few hours old(i picked on the first day!) and i agree with what everyone is saying. my dog riley is soo awesome, but she needs a lot of attention, we have a big back yard, and another dog so she gets a lot of excersize, i walk her everyday. border collies need a lot of space and they do shed a lot. the good thing is that they are always by yourside, they’re sweet, loving, friendly, proctective(when need be) and she is sooo smart! she learns soo quickly. if you get a border collie, be prepared to take it out every day for ATLEAST a half an hour(per day) if not then they will get annoying habbits. border collies also mature earlier than other dogs, they mature at 18 months

Helen

:- I had a Smooth Coat Red Tan Brussels Griffon, called Ganymede ~ he died on his 9th birthday, 27/09/04. He is sorely missed, he was beautifully monkeylike, so much more than a dog, he was my little man, such a personality, my life was built around him. Griffons are very much a companion dog, always love to be centre of attention, far too intelligent, very humanlike… a bundle of joy. I still find it hard to believe he’s gone. 8 full years of love, forever missed x :'( Such a babe… [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Creativz/Gan.jpg[/img]

;D For Christmas this year I was given a Lhasa apso and she is the most loving and caring dog I could ever ask for. I wanted a Yorkie but I love her so much more than I think I could any other dog. She is playful, respectful, calm, and so sweet all at the right time. Big things do come in small packages.

andone

i have a pug crossed with a miniature collie, he’s gorgeous, all black with a flipped over tail and a little under bite. i love him to death, he’s so calm, and he listens so well..but he;s a picky eater. i also have a wheaten terrier, lots of personality, really stubborn, but so cute! she looks like a big bear when she comes running up to u.

leah05

i live in stockport greater manchester and would like a bichon frise puppy could anyone give me any info on where i could possibly get one in my local area

alliekat0123

I think boxers are the best. But it depends on your life style which will be best for you!

Natalie

Well, as you can tell by my name, I love Brittanys. They are great dogs, extremely intelligent, but they come without the health problems as, say a Lab, because they haven’t been over-bred. I also like Pointers and German Shorthair Pointers. Not much into the bully breeds, but APBTs are great when bred and trained correctly. Also, I love Bloodhounds and Beagles.

nicola

Gosh I think pretty much every dog has been mentioned here!?!
    I’m more of a cat person myself but all my family have dogs, I think my favourite out of all of them is rolo who is my oldest sisters chocolate lab. He is the friendliest happiest most chilled out dog ever and can do loads of neat tricks too.

louise

My next door neighbour has a collie which is really friendly, always wants to play but doesnt bark very much when outside on his own which certainly makes him the best dog breed to have as a neighbour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 736 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.