Talk about your dog/s

Home Community People & Their Pets Talk about your dog/s

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Philip 18 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

zorros_mom

HI…just stopping in, reading everything with my son. We have a 4 yr old long hair male dauschund (inbetween a mini and a standard) and just rescued from a breeder, a 5 yr old female smooth coat red dapple. The male is a beautiful and faithful dog….he was handed down from a show/breeder. But now they are just our pets and we are spoiling them rotten. We may even have puppies on the way. We also have two cats, a calico about 6yrs and a 2 yr old black male (he was grayand black striped as a kitten, not sure what happened). We also have 2 finches and a cockatiel, Harley. Hope everyone has a great day with their animals!

Wanda_B

Just wanted to add mine.. I have two cats, one ten year old male and one fourteen year old female, and a six month old rottweiler mix puppy. The puppy and the ten year old cat play tag all the time.. it is pretty cute. The cat will come out of his room and look for the puppy when he wants to play. It has been a joy to be owned by my pets, especially now my newest baby. My puppy is so smart and does things every day that just surprise me. I joke that he has better problem solving skills than some of my friend’s teenagers. It is are great to watch them grow up and learn

afterfire

I have 4 dogs and more then a few cats American Staffordshire Terror Akita/Malamute puppy Anatolian Shepherd/lab Mix and a border collie Rush is the amstaff, Kodiak is the akita mix, Jazz is the Anatolian shepherd mix, and Kestral is the border collie.

I have 3 cats, 2 Ball Pythons (large snakes in the constricer family), 2 horses and an AKC Labrador Retriever (black). She’s so cuuute! she’s half wild, half trained. It depends on her mood. She hasn’t figured out that she can swim yet, lol.

brassjasmine

??? i am new to this site, however are looking for answers regarding our 3 year old female chihuahua. she comes t stay with us for the winter months. we have a rotweller shepard male, and they get along great. this past year the chihuahua has started dirting in the house, never did before also can anyone tell me why, why, this dog shakes likes shes shivering all the time. would really like to know why, maybe someone has a dog that does this. thanks for any replys

grendyl

I have a 3 year old border collie. He’s great and I could wax poetic about all day. It really is an honor to have him as a pet. I also have one of these: http://www.hammacher.com/publish/17494.asp Do they count? ;D

Peggy

Hello my name is Peggy and I have A tiny Schnasuzer Named Cuddles and gose by the nick name Cuddie. We came to be purly by accedent I wasent looking but her former owner was neading to give her away. Well me bening the way I am saw this itty bitty puppy and that was it I was not leving without her She stole my heart and worked her way in. She has britened my life conesbrley and is so jently and sweet. She loves to play ball and snugle up to her Dad she will even paw the air when she is goning to sleep just so you will keep rubbing her belly. As im sure youcan guess yes she is spoiled but everone in this house had A hand in that one. But I just wanted to say hi from Cuddie and I. Hi Hi Peggy

luvmysquirt

my boyfriend and i have 3 dogs together, 2 mini doxi’s male- weiners, and female- squirt, and a male (fixed)chihuahua- b.j. and i have to say that squirt is my favorite, she’s so cute, slick or smooth black coat, with some tan (like a mini rottie) and she likes to dig in the dirt (big time) and suck on the blankets, sleep under them, and her hair along her spine stands straight up when she’s defending her territory (it’s really funny to watch her, i think she thinks she IS a rottie)

my dog is like the best dog ever. he is the first dog i have ever really owned. his daddy lives with my grandpa. anyways my dog is a shi zue chihuhua(not sure if it’s spelt right) mix. he looks like a jack russel with a shi zue nose. but he’s not a jack russel. anyways i took him swimming one time. and he like totally hates water but since i was there he went in. so this was like his first time swimming. and he doesn’t use his back legs when he swims. but ya since he isn’t a very powerfull swimmer the current started taken him away.it was soo cute watching him try to swim againts it. but i went and got him. he is so cute and faithful. and i love him to death.

veronika

I have an Estonian hound 4 month old puppy called Nike. Estonian hound is very similar to a beagle though taller and in my opinion better looking… 😉 She’s very timid as we only brought her home a week ago, so I’m a bit worried how she’s coping with the new environment, because it seems that taking her out for a walk causes her a lot of stress :- Even so, she’s such a little darling… 🙂 and everybody just loves her…

imo

Hi. I have 2 dogs Penny(labrador + dalmation) and Holly (border collie). They are both full of energy! they will both be 8 on the 29th of august. Penny was unwanted in her first home because they didn’t have time for her and thought she got in the way. She used to be scared of water, (till my Grandad decided it was time she overcame her fears, and pushed her into a lake when we were out!) now she LOVES it and plays around with Holly every walkies!

Mike

URGENT MESSAGE WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW WE NEED YOUR HELP TO VOTE FOR ROBBIE NOW please make this rescue dog the dog of the month , go to the link below look for "photo contest" and cast your vote for "Robbie Wales" Robbie thanks you http://www.terrierclub.com/

primeryder

I love English Springer Spaniels! Aaron Wilmont http://www.dog-food-nutrition.com

Philip

I think it’s a horrible thing to be training any animal for hunting – let alone the pain and terror you inflict on the animals themselves, There’s something very wrong with pople ho hunt for enjoyment ans it’s a blatant type of species discrimination with you choosing cerain animals as pets, and others you can do anything you like with.
    I find this whole issue a shane of grave proportions.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.