Words…

Home Community Cats Words…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tishtash 20 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KimKat

[color=Red] :)Hi everyone!!! I just recently joined all you animal lovers here at Pet Prospects. I came across the site and was touched by the stories,poems, and articles about pets we share our lives with. I decided to do alittle touch-up work on one of my own stories and send it to the submissions department. I was quite humbled to see it was going to be published with the others I felt were so wonderful. Today, as I came to visit the site, I see my story printed for others to share. Please know, the story may be alittle long. It is hard to leave out words and feelings that are spoken from the heart to be typed by the hands. My story is titled, I Heard Him Cry [You can find it here: http://www.petprospects.com/stories/list/026/01.htm ] – Admin I am humbled to join you all here on the forums. I hope Iam able to visit often. Please let me know how you feel about my story about Milo. I still cry each time I read the words. I surely wish I could have rewritten the ending. :'( Peace and Love, KimKat and cats in Virginia[/color]

tishtash

hiya kimkat… welcome to the site, though a bit of the time it can be quiet… but im always logged in…. as im netty maaaaaad aswell as animal maddd. ive saved your link, ill read it a later as my kids are about doing the annoying kids stuff, and ill let you know what i think……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.