How to find a good Vet for my Kitties

Home Community Cats How to find a good Vet for my Kitties

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tishtash 20 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tishtash

sometimes a good thing is to use the same vets your parents did, as you have had long time commitment from them, if they are a good surgery, and its close enough for you to get too, if not go to your local vets and sus them out….. you can tell if its for you by the NICE welcome. ask them a few questions etc before you feel happy to be their paitent,

joy

Hello All- This is my first time adopting cats on my own with out my parents help ;D. Can anyone give me tips on how to find a good Vet for my little babies. I’m so excited. I’m taking them home on Saturday and I want to make sure I have everything in place just in case anything comes up. All help, tips are welcome. Thanks 🙂

Kichwa
    Participant

Hi Joy, Congratulations on being a new furmom!!! That is great. Joy, on the home page of this website, under "Directory" is a listing for Vet Clinics. Click on that . Then, click on the state you live in, and you should see some good listings. If you have been happy with your parents’s vet over the years, why change? Finding a good vet is almost as hard as finding a good human doctor!!! LOL Do some legwork. Word of mouth is good too. Check out some local vets offices. Are they clean, smell okay? People friendly and interested in your pet and you? Do they offer to take you on a tour of the vet office? Just use common sense and you will find a good vet. Take care, good luck and let us know how your furbabies progress!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.