Anyone on here with Persians???

Home Community Cats Anyone on here with Persians???

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kaazan 21 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kichwa
    Participant

::)[color=Purple][/color] Hello everyone!! I would like to introduce myself to this lovely board. My name is Patsy (Kichwa) and I share my home in Oklahoma with three wonderful kitties, two horses, one fishie and one hubby!!! LOL My soulmate is my Chyna Blu, a three year old (just turned 3) Black Smoke persian girl. She is so loving. I also have a tortie girl and a siamese/DSH mix girl. I am hoping to find some more Persian lovers on here. ALL CATS are great aren’t they? Hugs, Patsy and furcritters

Fluffmeister

? Hi Kichwa , ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Raoul the bluepoint Himmi owns this human . Also in the family is a Wild-eyed wild fox Maine Coon named Sasha , plus last but certainly not least Blue the Russian Blue drive-by-diner . ( Can you believe it , I found out Blue’s real name is Blob !!! ) But she really is a Russian Blue , apparently quite rare here in New Zealand . P.S. How’s Chyna doing with that caramel pop-corn . Also hi to Molly Mouse , Blossom Britches and KaliKiss .[color=Purple][/color] ? ?8) ? ?8) ? ??8) ? ?8) ? ?8) ? ? 8) ? ? 8) ? ? 8) ? ? 8) ? ? ?

Kaazan

Hi Patsy: Yes, Patsy I have Persians. Sky and Pandy are Tortie Point Himis, Nicky is a Blue Lynx Point Himi, Angel is a Blue Cream Persian and Kaazan is a black and white bicolor Persian. Edna White

Kichwa
    Participant

Hi Fluffmeister, Raoul, Sasha and Blob!!!! That is so funny, Blob now, instead of Blue ~~ well, you were close with the name choice huh? LOL Good to see you here too. This board is nice and I am hoping to see more people join up real soon. Some more of our friends posted on the Cat House board! Hoping you and furries are all well ~~ we are doing fine here in Oklahoma! Trying to stay warm! Chyna, Molly, Blossom and Kalikiss send you and your furballs big hugs! Take care,

Tusmom

Hi there everyone !!!!! Some of you are old and much loved friends from other sites. Happy to hear from you again. I am Donna and am owned by several furry friends. My husband and I share our life with 3cats and 2 dogs. One of the cats is a new member to our home as is one of the dogs. My sister-in-law pasted on several months ago and left us these babies. My pure white persian , Tutu and our calico long hair where not thrilled about the addition but are coming to terms. Where as Princess the Pomerianan has taken to her new brother very well. He is blind due to catartas in both eyes and she elected herself to be his eyes. Great to watch. Talk to you all soon. If I get all of the signin stuff right. Donna 😀

Kichwa
    Participant

Hey Donna, Dwight and the furry people!!!! Great to see you here!!!! ?How are all your critters? I am so glald you stopped by to say hello and introduce yourself!! Now, don’t be a stranger okay???? heh heh Hey Donna, do you have to call your friends "old" ;D hee hee. But, I really liked the dear friend part!! LOL ?Sorry, could not resist, that cracked me up. ?You are a dear to me, you know that. ?I am old anyhow, just hate to admit to it. LOL ?Take care, talk to you soon, and kitty headbonks to Miss Tutu from CB.

Kichwa
    Participant

Hi there Edna, So glad to see you here; nice boards huh? ?I know you have several beautiful furbabies, and a brand new addition to your home ~~ your nice Kaazan!!!!! ? Edna, I am so sorry to hear your Pandy is not well. ?I sent you an email earlier today. ?You know I will be praying for her to get better and for you too, as we furmoms get really anxious when our babes get sick. ?The injections your vet gave Pandy should kick in right away and as I suggested to you ~~ take Pandy into a "steamy" room and sit with her to help her unblock that congestion. ?A small bathroom with hot running water works wonders with unstuffing furbabys and human babys. ?Keep me posted on your Pandy okay?

Tusmom

Hello on this beautiful Friday night. to all the furry loved out there. And, Patsy you are so wrong about being old, shoot Lady you are the youngest person I know except for my wonderful new granddaughter. Can you believe it I finally got the grand daughter I have been wanting. At any rate I got some pictures of TuTu in the baby’s cradle today and as soon as I figure out how I’ll send them to you. She seems to thenk that since she is my baby it is Tutu’s cradle to. What a lilttle clown she has turned out to be. Talk to you soon Donna , Tu and the Fur Gang 😮

Kichwa
    Participant

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Oh wow Donna congratulations on your new grandaughter!!!! That is wonderful. Pictures, now, we must have pictures and both the baby and TuTu in the cradle. How adorable!!! I am so happy you are posting on here!!!! Please tell Dwight I said he is a "grandpa "now and congratulations to him too, so cool!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kichwa
    Participant

Kayla and Murphy ;D welcome friends!!!! Yes, this is a great site. Hope to see your Murphy in the nice gallery soon. Hey Kayla, check out the "win furniture for your cat" on the home page. I entered it. Some great stuff for your Murphy. Did you see the "recipe" page??? Speaking of recipes….CB just cleaned up her plate of food and has it all over her whiskers!!! LOL I need to find a recipe for food that does not stick to whiskers and flat faces. heh heh Give that Murphy a big hug and kitty headbonk from my girls okay? 😀

Sampsons_Mom

You can add me to the list of Persian owners but I think Sampson owns me rather than the other way around. ??? 😀 I have a bi colored smoke and white Persian named Sampson who just turned four years old this month.

Kichwa
    Participant

Welcome Jessica and Sampson, We are very happy to have you join our family here!!! Sampson must be a sweetheart and sounds like he already has you wrapped around his "paws"! LOL Welcome again!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.