how do i know if neutered?

Home Community Cats how do i know if neutered?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kichwa 20 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kichwa
    Participant

Hi Rica, Congratulations on your newly adopted furbaby. ?In most cases, it is difficult to tell by "looking" if your cat has been neutered. ?The neutering procedure done by a vet removes the testosterone from the sac; but leaves the sac in tact. ?Removing the testosterone makes the cat unable to reproduce. ?After neutering, your cat will be happier, healthier, and an all around "nicer" kitty. By this I mean, no more "spraying" "yowling", interest in female kitties, and a much, much healthier kitty cat!! LOL ?Since you have adopted a kitty, chances are he has been neutered already. ?Hope this answers your question. ?Good luck!!!

rica

??? i was just wondering how i can be sure an adult male cat is neutered just by looking at him? i will bring my newly adopted cats to the vet soon but just to know so i can be prepared for necessary operations. thanks!

rica

the previous owner told me that my cat is already neutered but didnt give me any vet records. however, this may seem quite funny and odd ::) but i tried touching his testicles…and there werent any!! they were just sacs. so i guess he really is neutered already. thanks again kichwa. this is a very helpful forum for resources. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.