new cat behavior

Home Community Cat Behavior new cat behavior

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Simon 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

carole

I have a new rescued female cat. I also have 2 female and 1 male cat that were also rescued. I have kept the new cat in a closed room for a couple of days and now the door is open and she come out a very little bit to explore the hallway.
    My other female cats saw her and there was no reaction from any of them and they just simply ignore each other. The male is very interested. Every morning they get about 15 feet apart a yowl at each other. The male is petrified of her and when I yell at them they both retreat to their own area. Do I just wait for them to get used to each other?
    Will she eventually come out of room to explore house? The new cat is more aggressive than male.

Simon
    Participant

I recently tried out the 9 Masks of Fire Hyperspins slot and I can confidently say that it is one of the best slots out there. The visuals are stunning and the bonus rounds provide plenty of chances for big wins. I highly recommend this game if you’re looking for a thrilling and rewarding gaming experience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.