Goldendoodle & CKCS need new home

Home Community Pet Adoption Goldendoodle & CKCS need new home

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  JJ 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JJ

I am in a position where I need to put my dogs up for adoption. I am no longer in a position where I can give them the care, love, and attention that they need as my lifestyle has changed significantly.This is extremely difficult for me to do as my children are really attached to them. But I know I can no longer handle the care of two dogs as they are not getting the attention they deserve. Both dogs have been fixed and have all shots up to date.
    One male Goldendoodle, Charlie, is 9 months old. He is a very loving and caring puppy. He needs daily exercise and would benefit from one parent being home during the day. He is great with children and other dogs. He is potty and kennel trained.
    One female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Georgina (we call her Georgie), is almost 4 years old. She is a typical CKCS. She is happiest sitting on your lap and sleeping. Georgie is also house trained and will go to her kennel if you tell her to lay down. She can be trusted to be left alone out of her kennel all day.
    We live in Alabama, please email me at dalehank94@gmail.com for inquires.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.