What breed has extra skin beind front legs

Home Community Cat Breeding & Breeds What breed has extra skin beind front legs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Angel 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Angel

Hello,
    I have a 8 month old kitten she has allot of extra skin behind her front legs. She is not over weight in fact she is 7.2 pounds. What she has is almost like webbing or the wings on a flying squirrel. I read about a breed once who had this characteristic and was wondering if she might be mixed with that breed. I have some pictures that i wanted to share. In the pictures though it looks to be less skin than there is. But there is only a little more than the pictures show and you can see where her leg begins in the "wing" skin. You can also see how it bunches up behind her leg too.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Angel

Also i was not forcing her to put her leg out i just pulled it up and out gently and there was no resistance from her. Its something i have done with her since she was small i also look at her teeth nose and prod her put her claws out because i feel it help when it comes to vet visits having things that are normal to her that i do wont seem so evil when her doctor does it. I wanted to get that out of the way in case someone thought i was being mean.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.