How to make walking 3 different sized dogs easier.

Home Community People & Their Pets How to make walking 3 different sized dogs easier.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Patricia

I have 1 boxer and 2 pugs, and walking them all is a trick. I have been looking for a triple coupler but all the ones I have found are all the same length. If I used one of these my poor little pugs wouldn’t be able to touch the ground coupled to my tall boxer. Do u have any ideas that can help me?

Lisa

The easiest thing to do would be to walk the dogs separately.
    If you don’t want to do that, then go on a search engine and type ‘walking 3 different sized dogs’ and check out some of the products that come up.
    One of them might be the right solution for you.
    If your problem is the dogs are all over each other, spring for a professional trainer to work on their walking manners. If the three of them are walking in an orderly fashion, then you could get away with putting the two more similar on a double and the odd sized dog on a regular leash by himself.
    If there are other humans in your home, see if you can enlist them to walk one of the dogs.
    If your problem is that you live alone and don’t want to spend every waking hour giving individual walks to each dog, then see if you can pay a kid in your neighborhood to walk one of them for you.
    If the kid took one and you took two, then it would be more manageable.
    This would also make for easier poop scooping, since the kid could hold the dogs while you pick up their turds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.