Topic Stats: 8952 views, 60 replies and 6 subscribers.
May 1st, 2007 02:43
Jan 28th, 2008 10:55
Don't Do it. I bought a squirrel from her in nov. of 2006, it died of pnemonia two days later. We asked for a replacement and she said she would when the next litter was available. Mysteriously, the litter ALL died. We had to file with the BBB and call a lawyer before she would even return our phone calls. The first property was deploarable. Save yourself the hassle. Go to a real breeder.
Feb 18th, 2008 09:09
Latest Small Pet Features & Highlights
- 1000 Rats Seeking New Homes in California
- Pets in Education
- Hundreds of Guinea-Pigs Killed In Fire
- Rhode Island's New Small Animal Laws Take Effect
- Common Health Problems of Mongolian Gerbils
- A Guide to Hamster Health
- 3 New Cases of Swine Flu in Ferrets
- Visit The Small Pet Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter