My hamster is scared of me + i dont know wut 2 do!
Topic Stats: 4560 views, 9 replies and 6 subscribers.
Oct 31st, 2006 01:26
Help!!! Every time I put my hand in my hamster's cage to pick him up, he closes his eyes and holds out his front paws over his face like he's scared of me. I don't know what to do to get him to like me. He only bit me once or twice in his whole life ( I only had him 3 days) and I really want to tame him so he's not so scared. I hate it when he flinches!! Please help someone!!!!
Click on any picture to see full size:
Oct 31st, 2006 04:00
Nov 1st, 2006 22:42
Latest Small Pet Features & Highlights
- 1000 Rats Seeking New Homes in California
- Pets in Education
- Hundreds of Guinea-Pigs Killed In Fire
- Rhode Island's New Small Animal Laws Take Effect
- Common Health Problems of Mongolian Gerbils
- A Guide to Hamster Health
- 3 New Cases of Swine Flu in Ferrets
- Visit The Small Pet Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter