Robo Hamster filling water bottle area w/ bedding
Topic Stats: 443 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
March 25th, 2012 14:21
We have a male robo dwarf hamster with an Ovo habitat. We have had him since Christmas and recently he began to fill the area where his water bottle enters the habitat with the bedding we have in his cage. The main problem with this is that he can't get water when he needs it. We clean the area out and then within a day he fills it back up. We aren't sure what to do. We don't want him to die. Do you have any suggestions as to why he might be doing this. I've been searching the web and can't seem to find anything. Thank you for your time.
March 31st, 2012 13:27
Latest Small Pet Features & Highlights
- 1000 Rats Seeking New Homes in California
- Pets in Education
- Hundreds of Guinea-Pigs Killed In Fire
- Rhode Island's New Small Animal Laws Take Effect
- Common Health Problems of Mongolian Gerbils
- A Guide to Hamster Health
- 3 New Cases of Swine Flu in Ferrets
- Visit The Small Pet Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter