Flies in Guinea Pig Cage
Topic Stats: 4247 views, 3 replies and 2 subscribers.
March 9th, 2010 00:48
There have been many flies or bugs flying around my guinea pig cage lately. I always clean my cage every week, and maybe it was the vinegar I use to clean the cage that attracts the flies. Well I got rid of the vinegar water just yesterday, and I even bathed my guinea pigs, but I still found flies in my room. I was wondering what might have caused these flies, what can i do to prevent them, and do they effect my guinea pigs' health in any way?
March 10th, 2010 19:58
March 10th, 2010 23:04
Latest Small Pet Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- 1000 Rats Seeking New Homes in California
- Pets in Education
- Hundreds of Guinea-Pigs Killed In Fire
- Rhode Island's New Small Animal Laws Take Effect
- Common Health Problems of Mongolian Gerbils
- A Guide to Hamster Health
- Visit The Small Pet Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter