New at this.. please help me!
Topic Stats: 1469 views, 3 replies and 2 subscribers.
Jan 29th, 2006 03:35
I have several questions about my lizzard. I have just gotten a young Collard lizard and if somebody out there is an owner of one and thinks they can help me out I would appreciate an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. If you have aim then im me at 'drownin in doubt' Thanks in advance to those who can help out.
Jan 29th, 2006 16:45
Jan 29th, 2006 19:33
Alright, I have just a few questions. 1. I have a heating lamp and I wasn't sure if I was suposed to leave it on over night. Where I bought my lizard from said that it wasn't the type you would use a heated rock for. Does this mean I'll need a different type of light or just turn the light off at night. Same with the UV lights. 2. Also, is it normal for the lizard to not eat the first couple of days when I get him and also jump at the glass. I thought it was because he wasn't use to his surrounding yet but I cant be to sure. 3. Also, does a cage need a back drop? Like that backgrounds with the pictures of the leaves on them and stuff.
Latest Reptile Features & Highlights
- Ball Python Keeping on a Budget
- About Ball Pythons
- So You Might Want a Pet Reptile?
- World's Longest Snake Dies
- 22 Komodo Dragons Hatch at Los Angeles Zoo
- Frozen Reptile Feed Recalled Due To Human Health Risk
- Tortoise Wins Most Unusual Insurance Claim
- Visit The Reptile Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter