How do you clean a muddy rabbit?
Topic Stats: 1372 views, 1 replies and 1 subscribers.
Aug 15th, 2007 21:36
I heard that you cant give rabbits baths because it can cause bacteria to grow under their fur...well my California Rabbit ran through some muddy water...i dont know how to clean her exactly...what should i do? she looks so dirty...she looks like if A.S.P.C.A was to show up, they would take her from me...shes filthy...so any suggestions?
Aug 16th, 2007 05:27
I've never heard that about the bacteria. My mini rex rabbit went camping with me and she got sap all over her! lol I had to cut it out. Try using a damp cloth with a little soap. If necessary get a little cup and put his/her feet in the cup of water. That way you wont get her/him totally wet. Good Luck!
Latest Rabbit Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter