Topic Stats: 2143 views, 3 replies and 2 subscribers.
Jan 5th, 2012 09:42
I just adopted a 4 month old rabbit from a friend of mine. He had a crooked neck when I adopted him. His previous owner said that it has been like that for the past few days. He is slightly off balance because of it, but he still eats and drinks. I was wondering if there is something really wrong with him. He has a vet appointment soon, but is this serious? If it is what should I tell the vet?
Jan 6th, 2012 13:46
Jan 6th, 2012 19:19
Latest Rabbit Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter