Best timeline to get companion dog
Topic Stats: 908 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
Feb 26th, 2011 10:23
March 6th, 2011 20:59
I'm not a professional, but I believe it's just a very personal choice. If you feel ready immediately, then I think that you should go ahead. For some people it's unthinkable to get another pet so soon (my Dad waited a year or more before getting a new pet after the death of his black lab), but for others, it helps with the healing process. Good luck, and I'm sorry about your Pepper.
Latest Pet Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter