2 warm and loving cats need a home in Boston area
Topic Stats: 1122 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
July 16th, 2007 22:40
You would have trouble finding better cats. They are so affectionate! Because my job requires a good deal of travel, I am unable to give them the love and attention they need. I am looking for a warm and loving home for them. They have to go together because they are like sisters at this point. They are both spayed and declawed on their front paws, so they need to stay inside. The 8 year old is a chubby calico who loves to lie on your lap while being pet. The second is a 7-year-old skinnier grey cat with green eyes who is scared of anyone new. Once she gets to know you she will also be very affectionate. Neither cat is aggressive in any way. I am attaching a picture. Please don't respond if you aren't interested in both cats. Also, I will want to speak to you on the phone to make sure I am finding the right person/family. I hope you won't mind, but they are too important to not make sure of who is getting them. Thanks!!!
Click on any picture to see full size:
Latest Pet Features & Highlights
- Probiotics and Prebiotics – Could They Help My Dog?
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Detergent Pods Endanger Pets
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter