2 sweet doggies for adoption
Topic Stats: 2289 views, 5 replies and 2 subscribers.
April 16th, 2007 20:33
We're moving and can't take our dogs with us. We have a female terrier mix, about 2 years old. She is white, and has been spayed. She loves our kids! We also have a male, brown and white Chihuahua/Jack Russel mix. He is about six years old. He is not fixed, and he needs lots of attention! Please help our poor doggies, they need a good home. They do not have to be together. We need to have a home for them by June!
April 16th, 2007 22:27
are you aware of the danger of advertising your pets like this? or for free? They can turn in to pit bull bait really fast or become a permanent resident in a research lab. Do you have any idea how to screen potential owners? How can you have a dog that old not neutered? I would strongly recommend you do that first. Did the female come from a shelter?
April 18th, 2007 19:25
Latest Pet Features & Highlights
- Probiotics and Prebiotics – Could They Help My Dog?
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Detergent Pods Endanger Pets
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter