Topic Stats: 1093 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
Feb 19th, 2007 23:36
Feb 20th, 2007 20:24
No, there is no such dog however that is not to say some unscrupulous, irresponsible people haven't come up with them. If you find any - RUN. They would have been bred from runts, the babies not permitted much nursing time to keep them small. They would probably have some beagle in them too. You can go to the AKC web site to see what the standard is.
Latest Pet Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter