2 kittens need homes (NE OHIO)
Topic Stats: 1802 views, 2 replies and 2 subscribers.
Aug 4th, 2004 00:00
hi again(i originally came to this forum for the rats i need to place, but what the heck! ;) ) a week ago i rescued 2 kittens from a back alley -they've been cleaned up and fed, so they are presentable for home placement. i cannot keep them because i already have 1 cat more than the landlord knows about(she too was a rescue kitty) --- there is one female (calico-like): very sweet with a 'tude -she holds her own!) and one male (tigerstripe/white): mr. personality -he loves to give kisses(like a dog!), has to sleep as close to your head as possible, and when he wants attention, he will find a way to get it! they are presumably brother and sister, and look to be about 3 months old.. they ARE LITTER TRAINED! -which is a plus. if you are interested, email me, again, they need to go ASAP> thanks. :)
Aug 6th, 2004 00:00
March 30th, 2007 17:04
Latest Pet Features & Highlights
- Probiotics and Prebiotics – Could They Help My Dog?
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Detergent Pods Endanger Pets
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter