Help I have two pups that need rehomeing
Topic Stats: 481 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
May 28th, 2011 07:22
I have 2 7 month old border collie/healer mix pups that need new homes. I am asking for a resonable addoption fee. I have only untill tuesday of next week to find them new homes. I have posted them on the net and put them in the local news paper. I have had no responces they will have to taken to the shelter if i can not rehome them and this shelter is not a no kill shelter in fact they are one of the top killing shelters in calif. What should I do? Is there any one out there close to Grass Valley that may be interested in takeing them?
Latest Pet Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter