Topic Stats: 2181 views, 21 replies and 6 subscribers.
Jan 29th, 2007 01:58
Jan 29th, 2007 04:14
Jan 29th, 2007 04:34
Is she bucking because she is frightened of something at the barn? Is she just spooking at noises or things? Do you think she just likes to get rid of riders. If she is close to you, she may never dump you, but is just dumping other riders when she spooks. Play it safe. Get another experienced trainer's opinion. You don't want to get dumped. And, she may eventually try to get rid of you. You never know.
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter