Topic Stats: 478 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 26th, 2012 00:31
My pony Oliver bucked when I was taking him out to the paddock over the last couple of mounths.I would lead Oliver out of his stable. Oliver would go for a trot to the paddock gate and would stop at the gate.I would open the gate and Oliver would buck.Yesterday Oliver hit me on the hand and it is geting dangerous to be around Oliver.I do not want to hurt Oliver could you please help me?
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter