Topic Stats: 764 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
April 18th, 2011 19:37
I have a question about horse feed. I am feeding my boy a mixture of maxisoy pellets and pollard, along with vitamin and mineral supplement. Pollard and maxisoy need to be wet/soaked. just wondering if i can mix up both lots of feed at night, so the morning feed can just be fed first thing in the morning, as i start work early and am pressed for time. It is still dark when I leave. Is this safe?
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter