Is two weeks enough to get ready for 3' jumpers?
Topic Stats: 543 views, 1 replies and 1 subscribers.
July 21st, 2009 01:10
Is two weeks long enough to get a horse ready for 3' jumpers? He is being ridden outside, and occasionally lunged and jumped to 2'6. He seems to keep in good condition, and retain muscle. The jumps usually need to be at least 2'6 for him to actually jump it. He has done to 2'9 jumpers, and schooled to 3'9. He is 7yrs old.
Sept 15th, 2009 17:24
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter