leaving ropes on foals in pasture
Topic Stats: 567 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
June 6th, 2009 15:15
My neighbor insists that it is a proven technique for halter and lead breaking foals to leave them in the pasture with not only their halters on but a very long (several feet on the ground) rope. The rope drags and the foal as well as the other horses often step on it jerking the foals head. I would like feedback to give the neighbors to stop this practice. Please repond.
June 6th, 2009 16:36
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter