How long after to poop?
Topic Stats: 13999 views, 1 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 16th, 2008 20:00
Hello everyone, I'm curious to know how long after a dog eats do they poop? I have a almost 5 month old, and it seems like it take her forever to poop after she eats. My vet told me to take her out 20 min. after she eats to avoid any "crappy" situations in the house. I just got her from the humane society so she's still in training. My problem is that I take her out 20 mins. after and nothing. I'll try again about an hour later and still nothing. Finally about 3 or 4 hours after eating she finally does her business outside. Is it normal for a dog not to go for that long? Should I be concerned, expecially at her age?
March 28th, 2008 22:18
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter