How long after to poop?
Topic Stats: 15841 views, 1 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 16th, 2008 20:00
Hello everyone, I'm curious to know how long after a dog eats do they poop? I have a almost 5 month old, and it seems like it take her forever to poop after she eats. My vet told me to take her out 20 min. after she eats to avoid any "crappy" situations in the house. I just got her from the humane society so she's still in training. My problem is that I take her out 20 mins. after and nothing. I'll try again about an hour later and still nothing. Finally about 3 or 4 hours after eating she finally does her business outside. Is it normal for a dog not to go for that long? Should I be concerned, expecially at her age?
March 28th, 2008 22:18
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter