How long after to poop?
Topic Stats: 17747 views, 1 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 16th, 2008 20:00
Hello everyone, I'm curious to know how long after a dog eats do they poop? I have a almost 5 month old, and it seems like it take her forever to poop after she eats. My vet told me to take her out 20 min. after she eats to avoid any "crappy" situations in the house. I just got her from the humane society so she's still in training. My problem is that I take her out 20 mins. after and nothing. I'll try again about an hour later and still nothing. Finally about 3 or 4 hours after eating she finally does her business outside. Is it normal for a dog not to go for that long? Should I be concerned, expecially at her age?
March 28th, 2008 22:18
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter